News:

Enjoy your summer, and stay safe!

Main Menu

SOLD: Mini Lathe (7X12) for sale

Started by T3PRanchAGS, August 31, 2023, 12:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3PRanchAGS

I have outgrown my 7X12 mini lathe. It has served me well. I have used it to thread barrels, chamber barrels, make adapters for muzzle devices, make valve poppets and a lot of other general fabrication of small parts for other machines.
I have used it for nylon, PEEK, delrin and other plastics as well as aluminum, steel, stainless steel and titanium.
I am getting a larger one so this one must go.

It has steady rest and follower rest as well as a chuck plate for mounting odd items (never used).
4 way indexed tool post.
Drill chuck / key and MT2 shank for mounting in the tail stock.
A set of change gears is included.
A set of inside and outside jaws as well.
Lathe chuck is 3" and includes a wrench.
2 metric end wrenches included.
Original Box (cardboard)

It comes with both metric and SAE thread rod kits (carriage drive threaded rod) , metric is installed.
Manual included as well.

The head stock 3/4" bore will accept most airgun barrel diameters.

I do not have PayPal since they refused to pay me the balance by check from my account quite some time back and have expressed sociopolitical views entirely incongruent with my own.

I will accept personal / business checks, cash, gold or silver as payment.

Price is $400 plus actual shipping cost.

It weighs 90 lbs. so shipping will be high. Pick up would be the best option and I'll throw in a free 1 day predator / hog hunt on my property as well.

Everything in the pictures included.

Alan

If I had seen this a year ago, I would have jumped on it! Post is about a 5 hour drive for me, as I live in Roswell, NM. Good buy, as I paid about 3 times the price for less equipment.
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

T3PRanchAGS

I wish you had seen it too Alan. Possibly 'This Old Tony' might let us use his "Time Machine" ;D