News:

It is the start of Summer vacations, and for many, planting season too. But that doesn't mean you can't shoot your airgun! And you'd best, unless you want to lose your touch for the Fall hunting seasons, which will be upon us before we know it!

Main Menu

My Next Build Has Started

Started by Loren, December 24, 2020, 05:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

I hope you're teaching all of this to a grandchild?
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

Loren

Quote from: Alan on July 13, 2022, 03:34:04 AMI hope you're teaching all of this to a grandchild?

Not yet!  I do have one son that has the knack, but he went into accounting working for a large engineering construction firm.  I have a stepson that is an engineer and a natural. I have been trying to come up with some CNC projects for the grandkids to make and maybe spark an interest in one or two of them in becoming a craftsman.

Alan

Considering all of your other talents, teaching should come very easy for you!
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

Loren

It does and I do a bit of it informally at the day job.

Alan

Day job? Here I thought you were retired. I figured you had a lot of time to make the CNC machines you've done, and now doing it in spare time? No end to talent in your local, that is for sure!

Alan

Loren

I wish I was retired!  Despite head of gray hair, I am still somewhat of a young man, although I do look in the mirror and think that cannot be accurate!! 

bnowlin

Dang, I thought were retired.  Alan said in your spare time.  What is that?  I am retired and don't seem to have spare time.
Now I am more amazed at your projects.
Bobn