News:

It is the start of Summer vacations, and for many, planting season too. But that doesn't mean you can't shoot your airgun! And you'd best, unless you want to lose your touch for the Fall hunting seasons, which will be upon us before we know it!

Main Menu

sold

Started by Mattmac91, March 06, 2019, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattmac91

Hey guys! It's been a while and I've got some goodies I need y'all to take off of my hands. Up first is a .22 disco. She has a slight leak somewhere, but after a full charge, she will lose about 50% air in a day or two. The gun is technically brand new with a small ding on the buttstock. I bought it as backup, took out once to shoot her, and she's been resting ever since. Probably a super easy fix for you geniuses and tinker-era!I'm asking $150. Then I've got a benji hand pump. Asking $40. She's used and still a pumping just as good as she always has. Lastly is a Hawke vantage 3-9x50, I'm asking $60. Super clear glass and all around great scope.  Take all this off my hands! Take it all as one package for $190 Shipped😉 Thanks y'all!

rsterne

Heck of a deal for somebody.... Too bad I'm in Canada, or I'd be tempted myself....  8)

Bob
🇺🇦    I support Ukraine and their struggle to remain free!    🇺🇦

Mattmac91

Yeah thanks! So what's the deal with the 🇨🇦? Not allowed to ship items if this sort or something?

rsterne

Not impossible, but you wouldn't want to go through the hassle.... plus shipping is expensive....

You won't have any trouble selling that package at that price, IMO....

Bob
🇺🇦    I support Ukraine and their struggle to remain free!    🇺🇦

Steelhead

Airforce Texan .308
FX Impact MKII .25
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Prowler .177
Texan .50
Sam Yang 909s Light Hunter
Born Wild Shooting Chair
Air Venturi compressor

steveoh

Looks like the ad has been updated on another airgun forum. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.
Quackenbush .58 Outlaw
Shooting Chairs
Vallejo Ferry Schedule
DAQ .458 LA Outlaw Rifle
DAQ .58 LA Outlaw Rifle
FX Streamline .25
FX M3 Impact 700mm Sniper .25
Benjamin Bulldog .357
QB-79 .177
Crosman 1322
Crosman 1377 - HoRodded 10 FPE
Diana Model 27 (childhood airgun)