News:

It may be Winter, but Spring is coming. So start planning for your first airgun outing.

Main Menu

Hi, from western washington USA

Started by Clicky, February 17, 2022, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clicky

My 1st airgun was a Red Ryder, but it was a Daisy 880 that I would call my 1st decent airgun, with a Daisy Powerline 120 after that, then a Beeman R1. There's been a few others, but at the moment I'm just beginning to get better acquainted with an used .357 Bulldog that fell inside my budget. I can tell already I need to install a depinger

No matter what airgun I've had, there's always 'one thing more' I would want to do to make them 'right', which just can't be done without building from scratch. So it's just a matter of time before I really get serious

And before I begin to make really big mistakes, it couldn't hurt to learn a few things more here & there before choosing a rabbit hole to occupy myself with

Alan

Welcome aboard. You've come to the right place!
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

steveoh

Quackenbush .58 Outlaw
Shooting Chairs
Vallejo Ferry Schedule
DAQ .458 LA Outlaw Rifle
DAQ .58 LA Outlaw Rifle
FX Streamline .25
FX M3 Impact 700mm Sniper .25
Benjamin Bulldog .357
QB-79 .177
Crosman 1322
Crosman 1377 - HoRodded 10 FPE
Diana Model 27 (childhood airgun)
Tolman Skiff
Airgun Calculator

Clicky

Probably a more appropriate 'newbie' 1st question, but I see that I did not get any notification of replies to this thread. Possibly there's something I overlooked?

steveoh

Quote from: Clicky on February 19, 2022, 08:56:55 AM
Probably a more appropriate 'newbie' 1st question, but I see that I did not get any notification of replies to this thread. Possibly there's something I overlooked?

When you respond to a thread or start one you need to Click the checkbox to notify me of replies. That option is under attachments and other options.

Quackenbush .58 Outlaw
Shooting Chairs
Vallejo Ferry Schedule
DAQ .458 LA Outlaw Rifle
DAQ .58 LA Outlaw Rifle
FX Streamline .25
FX M3 Impact 700mm Sniper .25
Benjamin Bulldog .357
QB-79 .177
Crosman 1322
Crosman 1377 - HoRodded 10 FPE
Diana Model 27 (childhood airgun)
Tolman Skiff
Airgun Calculator

Clicky

Quote from: steveoh on February 19, 2022, 09:30:15 AM
Quote from: Clicky on February 19, 2022, 08:56:55 AM

When you respond to a thread or start one you need to Click the checkbox to notify me of replies. That option is under attachments and other options.
Thanks! Seems like I overlook these obvious little details more & more these days...