News:

It may be Winter, but Spring is coming. So start planning for your first airgun outing.

Main Menu

Post here first

Started by gafred54, January 23, 2022, 09:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gafred54

Gary Frederick here. Newbie who found this forum while researching the quietest air gun on the web. Now own a Marauder .177 and it does wonders on starlings. I don't shoot very much unless the birds are around. Use a small air compressor now. I had to travel 50 to 100 miles to fill a large tank which became too burdensome so went with the compressor. At this point I pretty much have all I need. I am retiring and have lots of other interests. Thanks for providing so much information through the forum.

steveoh

Quackenbush .58 Outlaw
Shooting Chairs
Vallejo Ferry Schedule
DAQ .458 LA Outlaw Rifle
DAQ .58 LA Outlaw Rifle
FX Streamline .25
FX M3 Impact 700mm Sniper .25
Benjamin Bulldog .357
QB-79 .177
Crosman 1322
Crosman 1377 - HoRodded 10 FPE
Diana Model 27 (childhood airgun)
Tolman Skiff
Airgun Calculator

Alan

Welcome Gary. You may indeed be retiring, but I'm already there! Nice part is, my time is mine alone—I do have to answer to the dog most of the time—so shooting trash birds is a joy I can participate in almost anytime. Isn't it wonderful?
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

gafred54

Hi Alan,
Just saw your message. Funny how answering to the dog has become a priority. I guess he and I understand each other. At 14 he's acting retired 24/7. I've learned a lot from him. Gary.