News:

Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas! Time is flying, and it is that part of the year when your better half is looking for gift ideas. This is a reminder to start hinting!

Main Menu

Compressor Explosion = Apparent Crankcase Failure

Started by rsterne, September 20, 2017, 12:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrel hunter

25 fx streamline/22fx streamline/25 dreamline classic/25 mrod/25 hatsan at44s...

squirrel hunter

my little unit faces another problem,our water here is really hard and it seems to have clogged up the little water pump and now it's not pumping water through it.i have another one here from my other unit I just have to dig it out and hook it up and get to pumping...
25 fx streamline/22fx streamline/25 dreamline classic/25 mrod/25 hatsan at44s...

Alan

Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

squirrel hunter

Quote from: Alan on September 30, 2022, 03:07:31 PMThat is a common issue too.
I was surprised it worked this long.our water is really hard with a lot of lime,I took it and cleaned it up and it functioning as it should...

Alan

Hard water? Heck, the water here in Roswell, NM is so hard, if you throw a cup of it into the air, it tinkles when it his the ground!
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

bnowlin

Come on Alan that is runoff from the alien site.
Bobn

Alan

And... Bob, it is silver colored! It even tastes just like chicken when you drink it.
Alan