News:

It may be Winter, but Spring is coming. So start planning for your first airgun outing.

Main Menu

Shot-Show introductions

Started by Alan, January 21, 2023, 03:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Our friends over at H.A.M. have displayed yet another new Shot-Show PCP offering, this time from Diana, the XR200. At first glance, it appears to be an upgraded version of the Benjamin Marauder, replete with side lever cocking. It does sport a rear-facing, adjustable-position, pressure gauge. Oddly, however, is the lack of top-side picatinny rail, relying instead on an old-fashioned dove tail rail.

The one new offering I'm a bit impressed with, is Skout's Epoch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VBBEnlzmzw). It has a very unique valving; A regulated pressure system is used to CLOSE the valve!

I don't know what else has been offered at the 2023 Shot-Show, but the aforementioned models indicate we'll be seeing both revised old technology, along side much more modern designs.
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

CraigH

Great presentation of an impressive air gun.

My favorite feature - NO grub screw barrel retention.
Craig

Lone Tree, Colorado