News:

Enjoy your summer, and stay safe!

Main Menu

DonnyFL

Started by steveoh, February 02, 2023, 06:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveoh

During my 3-6 am insomnia I roamed around the interwebs and saw mention that DonnyFL no longer has moderators in their store.

The rumors are that they are in trouble with the feds.

Anyone know?

Of course a bunch of us own DonnyFL moderators and our names are most likely associated with the moderators through online transactions and suddenly it feels like the days when we were forbidden even saying the words associated with silencers.
Quackenbush .58 Outlaw
Shooting Chairs
Vallejo Ferry Schedule
DAQ .458 LA Outlaw Rifle
DAQ .58 LA Outlaw Rifle
FX Streamline .25
FX M3 Impact 700mm Sniper .25
Benjamin Bulldog .357
QB-79 .177
Crosman 1322
Crosman 1377 - HoRodded 10 FPE
Diana Model 27 (childhood airgun)
Tolman Skiff
Airgun Calculator

CraigH

I thought this was all adjudicated some years ago, and AG moderators deemed legal.

I personally think this is the beginning of parallel situation/processes - the parallel being big-bore airguns.
Craig

Lone Tree, Colorado

Alan

If you dumpster dive the net (Yes, that is about all you could call any on-line chatterbox), you'll find out that is wasn't the fed! A few idiots have been buying DonnyFL units, then drilling and rethreading them for firearms. Lot of work for something you can build much easier if you own a decent lathe.

Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).

CraigH

Quote from: Alan on February 02, 2023, 07:44:33 AMIf you dumpster dive the net (Yes, that is about all you could call any on-line chatterbox)

So true.    :(
Craig

Lone Tree, Colorado

Alan

It was.

The basic issue goes like this. If you take an airgun suppressor, drill out the 1/2 inch thread, rethread it for 3/4 inch, and use a screw in replacement thread, you can rethread it to a 5/8 inch thread. Drills, taps, and the rest can all be bought from Amazon. Makes no difference you'll blow the DonnyFL apart, they do it anyway! Heck, even a screw on oil filter will make an effective suppressor.

In my opinion! All of this BS about "silencers" is just that! The muzzle blast is reduced to a level (almost) low enough not to wear ear protection. So what the hey is the big deal? It is nothing more than a (anti) mast mandate for your favorite weapon. Nothing more than an archaic, unnecessary, and stupid mind control scenario by the fed.
Alan

I have a Hill EC-3000 compressor. If you're a fellow Guild member, and you pass through Roswell, NM, I'll fill your tank as a courtesy (4,250 PSI limit).